Thanks to this feature, you can set a limited access time for your content.
What is inside
How to enable subscription payments
1. Go to the "Tariffs" section and click on the "Create tariff" button:
2. Enter the name of the tariff:
3. Add a product to which you want to connect subscription payments:
In the window that appears, select the option you need from the list
4. Select the type of payment "Subscription":
5. Specify the cost, currency and subscription period:
6. Choose a payment method:
Important: At the moment, subscription payments only work with Way For Pay and Fondy payment systems!
7. Click on the "Create" button:
8. Tariff created! Now click on the "Get Link" button, copy the link and send it to potential customers - they can use it to pay the tariff:
Manage subscriptions in a subscriber's profile
Now you can manage and view the subscription status directly from his profile on the platform.
1.Go to the "Subscribers" section
2. Open subscriber profile
3. Go to the "Subscriptions" section
Here you can see the tariff name, payment amount, subscription status and subscription start/end date.
4. Click on ⋮ to the right of the subscription end dates
5. Select the desired action from the list
Cancel - Cancels the subscription. The subscriber has access until the end of the paid period.
Delete - completely erases all information about the subscription from the subscriber's profile, access to the product is closed instantly.
Subscription management through the bot menu
After creating a tariff with subscription payment, the /subscriptions command will be automatically generated in the bot menu.
By clicking on it in the bot settings, you can change the description of the team.
At the subscriber, the command is displayed like this:
When you click on it, the subscriber will see the name of the course to which he has subscribed access. The subscriber can see the cost, period and date of the next payment. It also has the option to unsubscribe.
Now in the "Orders" section there is an opportunity to display only one-time payments or only payments with the "Subscription" status.
For this you need:
1. Go to the "Orders" section
2. Open "Filters"
3. In the window that appears, select the desired payment type
After the performed actions, the screen will display a list of subscribers with the type of payment we need.